[lbo-talk] the inevitability of an obama-clinton/clinton-obamaticket

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 5 20:00:45 PST 2008

============================ Actually, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Democrats put someone like Jim Webb, the former Navy Secretary in the Reagan administration who has a son serving in Iraq, on the ticket - whether it's one headed by Clinton or Obama - to counter commander-in-chief McCain should the latter win the Republican nomination. Webb would also likely be a popular choice with the party ranks for his tough public "attitude" towards Bush and his Edwards-like populist sentiments.