[lbo-talk] Obama & the white guys

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 06:18:59 PST 2008

Obama could declare himself Il Ducebama, start patrolling the borders with giant killer robots (which actually would be kind of cool), and establish human sacrifice as a civic duty between now and 2010 and I don't think it would be relevant. The issue is not Obama's policies -- the issue is that lots of white people (including yucky white men) are voting for a black guy, and the reasons for that. One possible explanation is that this is racism cleverly disguising itself as lack of racism, sort of how perestroika was all a Commie plot. Another possibility is that it's, gasp, actually lack of racism. It's almost as if people would be upset if Obama won because then they wouldn't be able to say "a black man will never be president!" anymore.

> Ok, say Obama wins. Let's check back in on Jan 20,
> 2010, and see who
> was having the hallucinations.

> Ok, say Obama wins. Let's check back in on Jan 20,
> 2010, and see who
> was having the hallucinations.

Mataiotes mataioteton, eipen ho Ekklasiastes, mataiotes mataioteton, ta panta mataiotes.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs