[lbo-talk] Classist t-shirt of the day

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 18:21:56 PST 2008

So, uh, the correct approach should have been to Google the phrase "Your mom goes to college" before I posted about the shirt? Haha.

At worst I'm guilty of the optimistic assumption that in 2008 people are not still wearing Napoleon Dynamite slogans on their tees -- that is, I just go by the assumption nowadays that that was played out awhile back and so stuff I see like this probably doesn't have to do much with that, or I Heart Huckabees, or other "What's Hot in 2004" stuff, etc. Guess I'm wrong!

-B.

Joseph Catron wrote:

"Correct. Usually, others accuse me of seeing classism everywhere I look, but seriously, people, Google is your friend. Hit "Search 'before you hit "Send.