[lbo-talk] Ron Paul on drugs (was Neo-Lamarckianism???? Come on!)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 13:31:09 PST 2008

Dennis Perrin wrote:
>> Paul is a GOP fringe candidate who's uncontroversially
>> pro-life, supports the war on drugs --
>>

> Whoa. You sure about that? Here's Paul from Sept '07:

Doesn't he want to abolish the FEDERAL drug war rather than the drug war at large? He's said critical things about the federal drug war but haven't they all been carefully worded to leave individual state sponsored drug wars unopposed? I don't follow Paul carefully since I think he's nuts and unimportant so I may be wrong about this.

John Thornton