[lbo-talk] Power (Waiting for Foucault)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 01:53:50 PDT 2008

Such frothing, zealous fury in pursuit of the heretic! (I still can't get over the brilliant rhetorical technique of purposely misspelling my name. I think the first mention of this hallowed technique is by Aristotle, in his little-known work "On the Methods of Argumentation Employed by Small Children.") Now that I am properly humbled, Rather can return to his favorite pasttime of seeking Faith through Understanding.