[lbo-talk] haters and maniacs

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Jul 14 13:43:34 PDT 2008

>>> "Dwayne Monroe"
Charles Brown:

[On-list criticisms of Obama's campaign were] gross slander. And you sure weren't foolin' me with it, and you sure ain't foolin me now with the undeserved pats on the back you are giving yourselves.

Once again my evil, which never truly dies, only changing shape as circumstances demand, has been uncovered:

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2004/2004-September/020857.html>

You've won this round Brown. But I'll return, more sinister than before and ready to destroy your precious hope.

^^^ CB: Won ? This is not a contest. It's an artistic performance. You scientists are so competitive.

Here, we are beyond good and evil ( or is it good and bad ?)

^^^

I won't rest till the Earth dies screaming!

^^^^ CB: Well, hopefully you'll never rest then. We could write a poem about the man who never sleeps.