[lbo-talk] stupid press release of the day

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 3 14:29:03 PDT 2008

From: "Liam Collopy" <lcollopy at lcoonline.com> Date: June 3, 2008 5:25:45 PM EDT To: <dhenwood at panix.com> Subject: INTERVIEW REQUEST: CURRENT NY Times Bestseller Robert Shemin: "How Come That Idiot's Rich and I'm Not?"

Hi Doug,

I have a great interview for you: Robert Shemin, charismatic author of the current New York Times’ bestseller “How Come That Idiot’s Rich and I’m Not?”

Robert would love to come on your program and give a “crash course” in fun, layman’s terms, the inner-circle secrets of the ultra-rich and how abundant wealth is available to everyone. Once you hear Robert’s own odds-defying story (he was voted “least likely to succeed”), you will be convinced that “if he can do it, so can I.”

Shemin would make for a highly entertaining segment discussing the following: · Why some people attract wealth while others stay financially trapped and in debt? · What it really takes to achieve financial abundance? · Three assets you must own to become a Rich Idiot and how to obtain them with little or no money. · How doing just one thing a day will bring you to your big goal of being a Rich Idiot. · Why going against the grain is, in fact, the surest way to gain! · How to use the power and “smarts” of other Rich Idiots to help you join the Rich Idiot Club.

Please let me know if I can make Robert Shemin available to you for a fun and enlightening segment and I’ll be happy to coordinate.

Regards,

Liam

Liam Collopy Vice President LCO - Levine Communications Office 1180 S. Beverly Dr. Third Floor Los Angeles, CA 90035 E: lcollopy at LCOonline.com T: 310.300.0950 x 232 F: 310.300.0951 www.LCOonline.com