[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Butler

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 16:22:58 PDT 2008

Exactly. Anybody who has ever read Phillip K. Dick should be able to see what I'm getting at with the whole "our knowledge of the observable world doesn't tell us anything about the world in itself" and "internal coherence of rational delusion" stuff. Maybe you have to enter the mind of a writer with tendencies toward paranoid schizophrenia to get it. :)