[lbo-talk] sprinting rightwards

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Jun 28 12:20:09 PDT 2008

don't know but an elevator conversation:

health care costs are getting out of hand

yeah, the insurance companies are really screwing people over.

uh huh. and these health care plans from the democrats are just going to make the insurance companies happy and rich.

yeah, i heard that we can't really get universal health care until we crack the hold of the insurance companies.

you bet. why do you think health care in canada sucks so bad? it's the insurance companies. because of them, you have to wait forever in line. you can't get treatments.

really? i have friends in canada who are apalled at our sucky health care. they can go to the doctor just fine.

you never heard that about canada and the waiting in line? well, it's because of those damn insurance companies.

(this wasn't a stupid person)