[lbo-talk] Subprime Pritzker pure gold for Obama

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 16:35:16 PDT 2008

Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> It was said that BHO worships money, period.
> I asked if anybody could cite one fact about BHO attesting to this.
> So far, bupkis.

No Max. Worship of money was written by you. You wrote that:

"The Clintons will never attack somebody like Pritzker, a potential donor, because they worship money."

I then inquired what evidence you or anyone had the Obama was any different in his relationship to money and the moneyed class and so far was has been offered is, as you say, bupkis. I would love to see evidence that Obama has a different relationship to money and the moneyed class. It would thrill me absolutely shit-less. Unfortunately no one has been able to provide even anecdotal evidence for such a position.

John Thornton