[lbo-talk] Subprime Pritzker pure gold for Obama

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 17:33:32 PDT 2008

Quoth Ms Shagadelic:

"well, max is an example of goofiness: suggesting obama doesn't have a worship of money."

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20080317/005248.html

That's what I was alluding to. Not anything JT said. I said the Clintons worship money, re: the depredations of Pritzger discussion.

I do not think you go do community organizing fresh out of Harvard if you worship money. You do shit like serve on Wal-Mart's board.

The evidence for BHO's alleged worship remains to be offered. Having to prove he does not is silly. If you want to cast a stone, the burden of proof is on you.