[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed's latest

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon May 5 12:36:23 PDT 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Jenny Brown wrote:

> So if Michael Eric Dyson supports Obama, that means he's infected
> with some kind of irrationality virus?

I've never heard anyone say that Obama is a lesser evil, or that he's a tactical choice, or that he's the best we can do in a fallen world. The support is always at 110% enthusiasm, with grand claims of historical transformation should he win, or about the wonderful "movement" he's spawned that transcends a mere candidacy. Maybe you've had a different experience.

Doug