[lbo-talk] the Bush style of clemency: love your gun

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Sat Nov 29 18:03:21 PST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 12:50:18PM +1100, Bill Bartlett wrote:

> The way everyone is talking, I thought the only issue was an
> over-emphasis by bush on pardoning people who wanted to own guns.

I reckon these working class folks who like to hunt just aren't the _Right Kind Of People_, and so some may see these pardons as inappropriate.

In addition to not being able to own guns, their convictions also include being subject to searches and seizures and all orders of harassment.

Good for them for working the shitty system in whatever way possible to get back what was taken from them.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

This is a good game, it's called, The Truth.

-Dimitri Moisevitch