[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed on the politics of the crisis

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:03:18 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> But I've never really heard any plausible plan for how to get there from
> here from any anarchist/autonomist, and I've been asking for years.
>
> Doug

Do you know any anarchists you'd WANT planning your financial future? I know quite a few people who call themselves anarchists. I respect some of them tremendously as humans, and I would still want a 401(k). I know plenty of people who live in various ways below detectible economic thresholds. They live how they want, often very efficiently in many terms, but whether or not standard measures detect their efforts and therefore their efficiencies is a real crapshoot. That's not the same thing as no plan though.

DC