[lbo-talk] presidential

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Wed Oct 8 16:46:12 PDT 2008

Yeah, good article. To be fair, the article didn't say the incident on the carrier was caused by his recklessness. It did mention that he ran away and watched from safety as many crew members died fighting the fire. The basic character of the man, as illustrated by this and many other examples, was deduced to be extreme selfishness and disregard for others. The impulsiveness arises from that really.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell tas