[lbo-talk] Notes on an Orientation to the Obama Presidency

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Apr 1 07:27:13 PDT 2009

c b wrote:

> CB: Your comment portrays a falsely simplified version of the CP's
> actual positions now and historically on the DP. What you say is
> typical of ultra leftist distortions of those positions.

I don't doubt you on this. In a quick post I was bound to over-simplify. But I don't count "critical support" of abourgeois politician in the U.S. as, in substance, any different from support, period. But complications here would have to be hammered out within working coalitions, not in exchanges on an e-mail list.

Carrol