[lbo-talk] Libs Rush To War

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 08:32:36 PDT 2009

"After the president announced the deployment of 4,000 more troops (on top of the extra 17,000 he's already sent) Jon Soltz, an anti-Iraq war organizer with VoteVets wrote in the Huffington Post: 'With today's announcement President Obama has shown that he 'gets it.' That's why we at VoteVets.org are supporting the plan.' They even have a rah-rah petition going . . .

"On the website of the liberal Center for America Progress there are no fewer than five articles supporting the president's policy, including one headlined 'Seven Reasons Why We need to Engage in Afghanistan.'"

<http://www.thenation.com/blogs/notion/423643/silence_on_afghanistan_if_only_it_were_a_joke>

Saw this coming 100 miles away. Liberals. What you gonna do?

Dennis