[lbo-talk] Libs Rush To War

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Thu Apr 2 10:00:03 PDT 2009

On Thu, April 2, 2009 8:32 am, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> <http://www.thenation.com/blogs/notion/423643/silence_on_afghanistan_if_o
> nly_it_were_a_joke>
>
> Saw this coming 100 miles away. Liberals. What you gonna do?

[Mordant cackle]. Ah, the travails of the apparatchik class. I keep myself sane by reminding myself that the Empire is $%^ed, burned, toast. This is just one of the feeble, dying embers of the beast -- sort of the US equivalent of the last Soviet crackdown on the independent republics in 1990.

The parallels between Obama and Gorbachev continue to accumulate faster than I can type them up.

-- DRR