[lbo-talk] TIME ZONE

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Tue Apr 7 19:41:11 PDT 2009

At 9:50 PM -0400 7/4/09, ravi wrote:

>So, new iMac => can I assume you are running Leopard?

I suppose, if that's what was on it when it came out of the box.

>What you describe sounds strange indeed. Can you post screenshots
>somewhere (http://drop.io/).

http://drop.io/4657456

I notice its doing it the other way around now. And its changed the time to AM now. Sheer bedlam.

>Also I assume the icon at the bottom is unlocked?

Yep.

> There is indeed no "Save" option in most Mac OS X applications.
>That is because the UI folks at Apple decided its superfluous... you
>made the change, so the assumption (on their part) is that you want
>to save it.

Very sensible. Pity it doesn't follow through on that assumption anymore.

I've tried both ways. Nothing actually works. http://drop.io/d6y9htk