[lbo-talk] Americans sorta like torture if it works

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 07:17:12 PDT 2009

They can't scrap everything. Rommel still knows how many tanks there are, where the bases are, logistics, etc., and you cannot turn a huge army around on a dime. Al-Qaeda and Algerian rebels are much more diffuse than is a huge army and have far less inertia, so the situation is different.

Bill is simply utterly ignorant of everything, so torturing him would be utterly futile in any case. He probably doesn't know where his socks are.