[lbo-talk] Why are the coup leaders so intransigent?

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 15:47:28 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, there is little international attention a situation not helped by closing of opposition radio. There have been around nine recorded deaths and a former infamous death squad operative is now advising the coup government.

Tegucigalpa taxis, teachers, hospital workers and others are on strike ánd there are regular demonstrations with many arrests and injuries but since they are not in Iran the media doesn't seem to care.

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html