[lbo-talk] Twitter: >40% pointless babble

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:54:29 PDT 2009

> Ravi

Well heck, you've already made it clear your mind is snapped shut on this and no further input will be permitted.

So I won't say that it's called the real time web and everyone including Google thinks it's a huge deal. Google will be rolling out Google Wave soon specifically because of the real time web, and Wave could well be a game-changer.

First of all who is this Rubel guy? But really, don't you think you have to