[lbo-talk] Jane Hamsher, dissident

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Dec 4 05:09:01 PST 2009

At 07:44 AM 12/4/2009, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>I don't think orgs like Hamsher's create people who are actors or doers.
>They just stuff cash into piggy banks branded by the firedoglake logo.

which is not to say there's no there there. i have no idea.

which is why i said the question is what do you mean by ally and ally with? what's the nature of the relationship? like the allied powers? (not asked tongue-in-cheekily) like what critical race theorists mean by ally? what watered-down intersectionality theorizing means by ally? tranny chasers who are allied with transgendered people -- though transgendered men and women don't always see them as allies?

are you saying "we want to be allies with you" -- hitch our stars to yours? or are you saying, "you need us to ally with you" -- hitch your starts to ours? something else? if so, what is the something else?

curious,

shag -- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws ('coz there's 5 million ways to kill a CEO)