[lbo-talk] Cockburn on AGW?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Dec 27 08:07:42 PST 2009

On Dec 27, 2009, at 12:07 AM, Peter Ward wrote:

> I think that's probably shallow, and corps are in fact the primary
> culprits, not crew cab driving rednecks

I really don't know how many fucking times I have to say this. Yeah, I fucking know that people's choices are fucking constrained. But that doesn't mean that the way we live our fucking lives doesn't have to change. That is, we can't keep fucking driving big fucking cars all the fucking time to get a fucking quart of milk from a giant supermarket a couple of fucking miles away.

Fucking Doug