[lbo-talk] DP leaders seek to quell internal revolt over healthcare

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jul 5 20:04:23 PDT 2009

I hope I'm wrong on this, but my prediction is that a decent medical care system will never be achieved except as a 'by-blow' of a general social disruption _at least_ as that creatyed by the combined efforts of the Black Libeeration Movement and the Anti-War movement in the '60s. Anythng proposed by Obama can be considered deliberate sabotage of all efforts to achieve even a minimal _real_ reform of health care or any _real_ minimal progress towards decent health care. I don't know who these liberals are that sabotaged the current bill, but all power to them.

Carrol