[lbo-talk] Evangelicals at a crossroads as Dobson resigns

Sheldon Baker humanist.observer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:12:16 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Mar 7, 2009, at 2:03 PM, Steven L. Robinson wrote:
\> According to the stats in the article, their problems go back several years.
> Why is it hard to believe their sort of crap is a dying breed? It's clearly
> an aging demographic, with dwindling influence on national politics.
> Doug

Is this really the case? I keep thinking of these clips of young evangelicals at mega-church rock-n-roll services and think they are reproducing themselves quite nicely. But maybe they are mostly just religious, instead of religious right?