[lbo-talk] umbrellas and hasidism

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:19:55 PDT 2009

Absolutely no basis for commenting about the Hasidim, but the longer anyone lives in Seattle, the less likely they are to carry an umbrella either.

Don't a lot of Hasidic men wear pretty broad-brimmed hats? Those keep rain out of one's face and leave hands free for carrying packages,, one's prayerbook or whatever. No idea what the women do and lazily not even volunteering to research....

DC