[lbo-talk] CPUSA on drugs, attacks Liza Featherstone as right-wing

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue May 26 14:37:03 PDT 2009

"One wonders whether Featherstone is living in the same country as the rest of us. The labor movement, for the last three or more years has marched, picketed, sat-in, demonstrated, petitioned and engaged in major strikes from one end of the country to the other. It mobilized for the elections on all levels, re-shaped the face of Capitol Hill, changed the Congress, changed the Senate and was critical in the election of perhaps the most pro-labor administration in U.S. history."

Wow. All this actually happened? Clearly, I've been in a drug haze. Starting next month, or the one after that, I'm quitting acid and mushrooms for a whole week and committing myself to the New Reality. Or whatever passes for it.

Deefus