[lbo-talk] french love of thugs (with style)

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Nov 14 20:37:09 PST 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 6:47 PM, Chris Doss wrote:

> PS. please stop giving us your mistranslation of Heraclitus. For
> somebody who knows Greek, it's really irritating.

The last time that I went to wiki for information I found the following ...

"As with other pre-Socratics, his [Heraclitus] writings only survive in fragments quoted by other authors."

That informed me that Shane's interpretation may be as accurate as any other. I found it quite sensible. What are the sources that feed your irritation?

martin