[lbo-talk] Cole in Salon: Obama's foreign policy report card

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:00:02 PDT 2009

Michael Pollak --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I post this for its contrarian value. To my great surprise, Cole gives him a good one. Granted, it rests on the professor being very generous with his incompletes, and not making clear that they will automatically become fails at a certain point in the near future. And he judges him by the goals he laid out campaigning rather than by best-practice desiderata. But it's still an interesting view.]

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2009/10/26/obama_report_card/

^^^^^^^

CB: Why are you surprised ? Contrairian to what ?