[lbo-talk] um, cass sunnstein?

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Sep 8 15:08:03 PDT 2009

On Tue, September 8, 2009 1:51 pm, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> It's not about O'R -- it's about the media overall.

Or more precisely -- the ghastly rotting cadaver otherwise known as the Anglo-American mainstream media monopolies.

Fortunately, nowadays we can web-surf the BBC, Russia Today, China Daily (all in English), the Tageszeitung (if you can read German) for all the news and video your neuron-net can process, and the commons is growing every day (Telesur, Youtube, etc.). For economics, Nouriel Roubini's blog is excellent. Somewhat further afield, the Right owns the Hollywood blockbusters, but we own the videogame culture.

So don't throw out your TVs just yet, comrades -- hook them up to the digital commons!

-- DRR