[lbo-talk] um, cass sunnstein?

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:46:10 PDT 2009

And, for those who read Spanish, La Jornada. And Le Monde Diplo in who knows how many languages these days. And the London Review of Books. And...and...and...even though I don't think one of them is worth FT. Somewhere in the digital commons, Guy Debord lurks, laughing maniacally.

Fuck it y'all. Read a book.

MM