[lbo-talk] Back Again/Obamacare & Afghanistan

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sat Sep 12 16:45:57 PDT 2009

On Sat, September 12, 2009 2:39 pm, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> Bet you thought you had gotten rid of me. No such luck.

Welcome back. I rarely have time to post lengthy screeds myself these days, but the digital commons is like oxygen, one can't do without it.

> And I campaigned for him. I suppose McCain would have been worse.

A lot worse, actually. With Obama, the semiperiphery dumped dodgy Agencies and bought the T-bills the stimulus package helpfully supplied, thus avoiding a Weimar America meltdown. I wasn't looking forwards to involuntary emigration.

-- DRR