[lbo-talk] Signs of the times

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 04:54:51 PDT 2009

Ya know, until about a month ago I didn't know who Glenn Beck was. Since then I've been watching some clips on youtube. The guy is really entertaining (as well as very funny-looking). He kind of reminds me of Zhirinovsky, if Zhirinovsky were stupid. Plus you have to admit that there is something completely deranged abiut converting from Catholicism, with its 2000 years of intellectual tradition, to the gutter religion of Mormonism.

This has to be an act for the cameras, right? Is there any indication that he actually believes this stuff?