[lbo-talk] polonski

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:54:35 PDT 2009

[Ws:} It is a strange coincidence that shortly after the Swiss had their arms twisted to give to the US UBS bank data on tax evaders, they suddenly decided to "cooperate" with the US in what seems like a bullshit but high public profile case. Perhaps they wanted to generate enough publicity about "cooperating with the US justice system" as ammunition to fight similar - and more serious - demands of that kind in the future? Obviously, we have no way of knowing for sure, but it does seem at least plausible.

I do not think it was instigated on this side of the pond, but anything that involves sex and mooovies gets an instant and overwhelimg response here.

Wojtek