[lbo-talk] Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:03:32 PDT 2010

Carrol, this is the second time today (I guess it could be the first, given gmail's threading practices) you've been ungenerous to someone who, if you paused before you slapped, you'd know is well aware of your point - in this case, as we know from any number of Joanna's posts over the years - having been a graduate student and PhD active in less limited activities... Remember the limits of the list format, the tendency of folks to be glib for glib's sake at times, consider the source and what you know about them and cut back on the cranky patriarch... it makes people not listen to the good things you have to add. A