[lbo-talk] poll! people are stupid - or not! what do YOU say?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Apr 16 04:19:15 PDT 2010

At 10:15 PM 4/15/2010, Carrol Cox wrote:
>Brad's characterization of the people on this list is stupid. The
>characterization, not the person makign it. Given brad's premises,
>wherever they come from, no one could arrive at intelligent positons on
>left strategy and tactics at the present time or any other time.

i was just goofing off with the poll. in the past when we've had controversies, i've occasionally put up polls. riffing on that.

i, personally, would still love to read brad's analysis and action plan.

btw, i thought the poll would display the free form answers. i guess it didn't. here they are - and I'm sorry i forgot an option for 'ratfuckers' *sigh*

1.This is a leading poll. Where is the 'ratfuckers' option?

2.TBers are scapegoating team-O rather than face the fact, their own views led to the mess the US is in.

3.I have to disagree because if they are teabaggers they're not really people at all but vampire cyborg robot wereleopard zombie-tards and therefore not responsible for their stupidity... they just don't have brains and want to eat them... did you know that they also jealously hate everything we stand for, especially our women's freedom and basic perpetual capitalist democratic Christian hotness?! Did I say that I'm mad as hell and I'm nopt going to take it anymore!? EEEEEyyyyyahahhhhhhh.

4.Stupidity is a social construction.