[lbo-talk] Julian Assange arrested in London

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:05:28 PST 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Charles Turner <vze26m98 at optonline.net> wrote:

> I have no idea what type of blog "Crikey," is but this link is what's flying around Twitter this morning on the subject:

Crikey's an Australian subscriber-funded daily email newspaper - I subscribe and it's pretty good. I've posted stuff by Guy Rundle here before, he's definitely credible and has been following Wikileaks for a long time. As he admits here, though, he's reporting rumour. We'll have to wait and see.

Mike Beggs