[lbo-talk] uh-oh! too much regulation!!

brad bauerly bbauerly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:27:53 PST 2010

Yeah well I knew that it held in the aggregate but how do you explain the exceptional places like the red band around Minneapolis/St. Paul, southern California, Rustbelt region, and Florida? Conversely, why is North and South Dakota Blue on the House of Rep map, along with most of Colorado, Utah, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine? There are more too. I think the aggregate hides the truth in this case, which is much more complex than density= D. The argument that you are making is the mirror reflection of the conservative 'real america' argument.

Brad