[lbo-talk] weimar shadows

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Feb 7 18:11:32 PST 2010

At 08:12 PM 2/7/2010, Carrol Cox wrote:
>How are you going to reply to that Palin supporter?

depends on my mood:

1. laugh hysterically, roll my eyes, leave the conversation

2. you mean you think of the u.s. as a representative democracy, which your precious founders thought required an informed citizenry, and you aren't informed. the founders are rolling in their graves - fershame fershame fershame. you embarrass the country. maybe you should go live in ... new zealand. (hi bill!)

3. smile politely. "how about them mets?"

4. draw them out to find out just what ignorant mushrooms they are, take notes, go home, share with others and laugh hysterically at mushrooms in comfort of my living room or kitchen.

iow, i really don't see why anyone gives a shit about palin supporters or beck supporters or whomever.

but not knowing c-basic and then not spouting off about c-basic as if you know c-basic is not what these folks do. they don't read anything and then act as if they personally know everything. they don't run around saying, "no clue. i'm too busy." those people? who acknowledge they are too busy? they are usally apolitical. they not the mushrooms who stand around pretending they have klewby4

shag