[lbo-talk] The zen of marx (was clarification)

Lakshmi Rhone lakshmirhone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:51:19 PST 2010

I don't know what it means to say that Ted is dealing with a different level of abstraction when he quotes Marx to justify killing off individuals for the greater good of better productive forces. I just know that it scares me. And your apology is also really troubling. By social justice theory I mean Barry's radicalization of the concept of equal opportunity and Sen's ideas about comparative justice. Both interweave social research into their theories. LR