[lbo-talk] peace-keeping, was Re: NYT: Party Gridlock in Washington Feeds Fear of a DebtCrisis

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 19:37:38 PST 2010

Anyway, in the interest of peace-keeping and because, believe it or not, I actually really like and respect Marvin, I should say that I think that we are using the term "fascist" in different ways.

By "fascist" I mean a particular ideology popular in Europe in the early 20th century.

By "fascist" Marvin seems to mean a right-wing reaction to discontent in a capitalist society under pressure.

Am I right?