[lbo-talk] Fascism, right-wing populism, and contemporary research +++

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 20 12:59:37 PST 2010

[...]

============================ There is already secessionist talk by supporters of the Tea Party movement, most recently from a state senator in South Carolina. I expect the TP supporters are heavily concentrated in the "red states", especially the South, where this sentiment has never really died. Is that the case?