[lbo-talk] Fascism, right-wing populism, and contemporary research

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:54:18 PST 2010

Carrol Cox

Not exactly. 'They' want to win, but they want to win without unleashing dangerous mass currents. I would assume that the leadership knows as well as you and I do that their current policies are very apt to lose elections.

^^^^^ CB: Your generalization, here, regarding the DP contradicts the fact that the DP wins lots of elections.

^^^^^^^

This would almost certainly be true of the national leadership and probably of most state leadership. It is very dangerous to regard people as fools.