[lbo-talk] Obama killing Pakistani civilians at 8 times Bush's rate

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 4 13:05:06 PST 2010

On Jan 4, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Percival Myers wrote:

> It's an article about drones. Are you really fixated on drones? What
> about the rest of the innocents killed by US actions in foreign lands
> - and the US troops killed in those misadventures too.

Yo dude, the subject heading was about Pakistani civilians - to which you'd initially responded. Now that I've come up with some data showing that extending the comparison period back earlier is no more favorable to Obama, you're changing the subjecdt. I know that Obama didn't invade Iraq. But he's jacking up the war in "AfPak" and about to do the same in Yemen. This from the guy guy that many hacks and dupes thought of as the peace candidate, kind of like LBJ in 1964, eh?

Doug