[lbo-talk] FYI & Comment if you Wish

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 10 08:14:39 PST 2010

On Mar 10, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Ismail Lagardien wrote:

> Would people on these two lists care to give me their views on the
> blog post. I am not doing this for publicity - hell no.
> But I kinda respect people on these two lists... You can comment on
> the page, or on this forum.

What you say looks hard to argue with.

The whole story is important beyond SA. As revolutionary movements go, they don't come much better than the ANC - in the real world, at least. Yet while the transition resulted in an end to apartheid, SA is in many ways a more unequal and violent place today than it was before 1994. Figuring out how that happened seems really important.

Doug