[lbo-talk] Disappoint With #125

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:29:23 PST 2010

Far too many faculty, of course, have the same ignorant view of university reality that Chuck Loucks has. I remember hearing faculty in the elevator identifying higher pay with higher tuition -- the facts are the opposite. The route to higher pay for faculty and lower tuition for students is the same as in any sector of the working class: solidarity, which means identifying rather than opposign faculty-student interests. CL is simply a fink for capital.