[lbo-talk] Bryan Atinsky

RicardoStarkey at aol.com RicardoStarkey at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 14:19:05 PDT 2010

Dear Mr. Atinsky,

You don't know me, but I read about the tragedy which occurred to your family and you in Israel. I don't have children, but I'm sure I would barely be functioning if I lost my wife so suddenly and senselessly as you lost your wife and two children. I just wanted you to know that you have the condolences of another reader of lbo-talk, and I hope that eventually you will find the strength to recover at least somewhat from this terrible blow.

In solidarity,

Doug Starkey

[

Thanks to everyone,

I am still devastated, and will be for a long time, but your kind words soften the blow a little.

Bryan