[lbo-talk] anti-pro contradictions

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue May 11 05:55:12 PDT 2010

yeah, I remember that... the reaction to Gilder (and others) was, in many ways, The Chalice and the Blade... oy.

I wonder how much Tea Party angst is fear of/offense at the penetration of feminine local communities by big (black [ops, helicopters, presidents]), undemocratic government bureaucracies and fear of/frustration about feminine virtues being imposed on masculine markets by big (black [ops, helicopters, presidents]), undemocratic government bureaucracies... at least its hetero I guess.