[lbo-talk] LBO News from Doug Henwood

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu May 13 17:59:36 PDT 2010

Shane writes:

"When no criminal investigation of a crime is permitted, what is that if not a coverup? When an "investigation" is staged that excludes all the important questions (relevant officials not required to testify, everything related to the non-functioning of the air defense system off limits, etc.) what is that if not a coverup? "

Yeah, gotta say, that stuff stinks to high heaven.

I don't know what the fuck happened and I resent the fact that I will never be able to know.

Joanna